Dynamic Investing, LLC offers you proven, profitable methods of analysis with our investment software for safe investing, profitable investing.
View Now > 2017 Strategy & User Results
The Decision Maker:
- Dynamically updates all your Pre-Selected Investment Strategies
- Provides Immediate buy-sell recommendations
- Gives you Immediate Evaluation of
- Strategy Charts
- Ticker Charts
- Current Rankings
A few Key Features:
- Build your trading strategies or use ours
- Choose & use multiple means of relative strength analysis
- Michael J. Carr – use his formulas, his filters (if you want)
- Create stock & ETF strategies or use ours
- Work with mutual funds of your choice
- Free support
- Data analysis
- Chart analysis with our built-in charting analysis software
- Dynamic strategy recommendations
- Portfolio creation & management
- Complete optimization – back-testing capabilities
Advisor Edition – Key Features – click HERE.
- SHORT Sale strategies
- BEST OF strategies
- Conditional strategies
- and more unique features – CLICK HERE
Dynamic Investor Pro® for Windows is licensed to one user who may have a computer at home and/or at the office and a laptop. Licenses are available for multiple uses in one office.
Requirements: all Windows versions
Mac’s require Windows emulation software
Delivery – Dynamic Investor Pro is delivered by an internet download link. A separate email will be sent with User ID and User Password for the data feed.
Data Subscription Fee:
ETF, Stock, Mutual Fund feed – $44 – $54/month; $114 – $139/ quarter (3months), OR $395 – $489/yearly. Basic Edition: $19/month or $199/yearly.
Data may be downloaded daily, weekly or monthly. Data is end-of-day. 30-day no quibble guarantee.
Data is provided from all major U.S. exchanges. Data is not guaranteed for penny or OTC stocks.
Newsletter – Di Pro Advisory — $50/calendar quarter or $180/year
Provides market insights, advance guidance on using Dynamic Investor Pro and reports on strategies
Subscribe now CLICK HERE
Disclaimer: Dynamic Investor Pro cannot predict the future or the exact actions of the stock market or how you may utilize the software. Therefore as our license states in detail we cannot be held responsible for any gains or losses you may incur in using Dynamic Investor Pro.